Saturday 5 January 2008

5th January 1979

Friday 5
Got up at 9.00.
Phoned the telly man as colour telly now = kaputt

(oh my no TV. It was great the old TV's, the picture would start to roll and you'd give it a bash on the top and t
he picture would right itself, normally)
He fixed it. It was a tube.
Wrote to Sam
Fi rang
Phoned Sam at 8.00
Watched TV all night (suppose I could now it was fixed)
Washed my hair and had a bath



image scanned from 'Judy album for girls 1979'
(sorry about the font above it has gone to pot ... )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rather like the 'font above'

maybe it's my ageing eyes :-)

I bet daddyp likes it too

70steen said...

I don't think I could do it again if I tried...... but is bigger font better ?
Are you up early ????

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Of course it's better - I don't need my microscope now - obviously pot has helped it....... tsk tsk

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I've got various things that work better if you bash them ......... including Penfold

70steen said...

big font from now on then for the hard of hearing lol..... see I am a caring sort of soul.

Poor Pen!