So I sat back and considered the 10 Love /Hates questions (5 Loves & 5 Hates)
These are my answers
- I love to eat: Cheese! So bad for the cholesterol. But there are so many fine cheeses out there that have to be ate.
- I hate to eat: Tomatoes, cooked peas (raw are fab) and rare steak
- I love to go: Art galleries and museums I so love to explore new artists and the past with all its mysteries
- I hate to go: To work but must as it pays for the life style I have
- I love it when: My Teen gives me a hug. We had such a close huggy relationship all her life but now she is a Teen it is as and when she needs one
- I hate it when: People judge others through press reports with out appreciating the differences there are in culture and life around the world.
- I love to see: Something new in every day because it is there if we only chose to look
- I hate to see: The ill manners and couldn’t care less attitude of some I come across daily in commuter life.
- I love to hear: Laughter whether it be a child or an adult (laughter is so good for you.. I do it a lot :-) ) as long as it isn’t at the cost of others
- I hate to hear: Prejudice and ignorant ill informed rants from people.