Friday 18 January 2008

Interlude swoon

Evening (Morning, Afternoon) everyone.

Many of you will instantly recognise this chap
If you don't then then I will give you a quick run down. (I tried to run him down once but he has one of those motorized zimmer frames and got away)

This is Daddy Papersurfer.

He is a poor old pensioner who has dreams of sailing away in a pea green boat or was it a luxury yacht.... ??? Can't quite recall just now. He is incredibly grumpy, which I believe does happen to men of that certain age. He is owned by the lovely TG who deserves a medal in my book for valour, patience and shin kicking. He has two lovely sons who obviously take after their mother although Penfold is appearing to take on some traits of his old man but if he carries on surfing I am sure he can resist the 'force'.

Daddy Papersurfer (or GOG) spends his day in a cupboard (cabinet if you are from across the pond) forgetting his thoughts as quickly as they appear in his pea brain (maybe it was a pea green boat??).

If he is sent a meme he protests that he doesn't 'do' them but I have seen some evidence in his cupbaord that indeed he does!!!

He is generally surrounded by goddesses from around the world... Sylvie, Nurse Myra, B4by, Cow Girl Betty, Olga, tNb, Sugar Queen, Shinade and of course Fracas and many many more (sorry if I didn't mention you by name here) and is grumpy about this too at times....

I have noticed that he has been added to Fuel My Blog as a writer (Kevin & Sylvie do you realise 'just' what you have done??)

He daily writes his direbloggerhea… but apparently not today for some strange reason. It seems that an Automated creature has taken over his blog. Now this automated thing decided to blog about me. Offering me to the gentleman on the web!!

Sheer genius ...... I know Daddy P could never have thought about it himself and maybe he should gracefully hand over his blog to the Automan in future? Just a thought!

Since the posting I have been inundated with requests for my company. As you may imagine I have had to sort the wheat from the chaff.

It starts tomorrow with this chap

now how could I refuse?

For the next 6 days I have chosen these

I know it will be a bit exhausting but what is a girl to do? I have bought some new smalls in the sale and have polished my platforms ready to go.

I know some will be disappointed but I would like to say thank you to these chaps for their kind words of undying love for me :-) One day chaps you will find the woman of your dreams.

GOG is he a relative of yours??






So thank you Auto Man sending you a big big X and hug :-)

29 comments:

sylvie d said...

OMG!!!!!! you are going to have a busy week-end I love the way it gets worse as you scroll down! I can't stop laughing...

70steen said...

hee hee But don't you just love their spirit lol :-)

tNb said...

So the out-of-date-dating agency is a success!

Just as long as your "companions" are sophisticated and suave (although my guess is that your first "date" may be slightly more interested in wearing your "smalls" for his own pleasure ...)

Happy Friday! :-)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

'I have bought some new smalls in the sale' Are you sure that's the right size? Just asking.
OK, what's been going on? I've been out all day and somebody's been spilling ketchup over at my place.

[Sylvie, don't encourage her for goodness sake]

Those chaps at the bottom of your page are handsome aren't they ...?

70steen said...

Happy Friday or is it Saturday where you are???

Oh no please don't burst my bubble .... he surely couldn't look better in my smalls than me hee hee

70steen said...

Oh DP you sneaked in there .... well whilst you have been away there is aome fab machine that has taken over your blog ... you must get out some more :-)

& oh yes those smalls fit beautifully I am sure tall dark and handsome will love 'em ;-)

shle3pyb4by said...

uhuhhh... 70steen. i love you for doing this!! you are a goddess yourself!! ;)

happy weekends, and uhuhhh... daddy will surely be as busy as a bee tomorrow. ;)

trraaa laaa laa laaa.....

70steen said...

Thank you B4by :-)
you are a goddess too

Goodness know what DP will offer tomorrow :-)

shle3pyb4by said...

uhuhh... he is crazy, alright. but tht is why we love him soo much! hahahaha....

oh, thanks for the link anyway! love it! love you! mwahsss!!

Anonymous said...

wow what a great week you've got lined up! can I have your leftovers?

and I'd also like to meet that gentleman who can hold his eyeballs in his hands. it's not one of the many faces of daddyp is it?

Cowgirl Betty said...

70s-I quite approve of your selection for the first week. Although, I'm sure some of the poor fellows on the bottom have a great personality or a steady income.

TEEEEHEEEEHEEEE!!

tNb said...

Oh, it's still Friday (can't you tell I'm always a little behind - I blame it on time zones) ... how was your first 'date'?

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Tooooooo FUNNY! Looks like you're gonna have you hands full for a while! ;)
Poor DaddyP...he doesn't stand chance, does he? LOL!!!

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Tomorrow, which is today of course, I shall, in about 50 minutes, be offering the goddesses of the world, some eye candy. 70's might have to rethink her dating strategy.

70steen said...

Dear NM when I have finished with them there won't be much left over ... I'll try and save a couple of them should we manage to hook up in Madrid !!

How weird is that guy with the eyes.... so freaky eeewwwww

70steen said...

CGB- I know they are probably such sweeties and I do feel bad in letting them down (as rich & steadfast as they maybe) but how could I resist the struggling church mouse poor artist but who has a body and smile to die for ;-)

70steen said...

tNb- Saturday morning here .... getting a tad nervous now

70steen said...

OLga - as nervous as I feel I will have a GREAT TIMES yah hooooo....
mmm... hands full? I hope so *snigger*

70steen said...

DP - Johnny has my number :-)

Sugarqueensdream said...

70's hey there Diva of Dating.... I am so glad I'm not in the running for any of those winners, well except for the hunky hunks mmmmmm *sigh*
Thanks toots for the linky love, I think you're divine dahling...
Good Luck, I have a feeling you will need it and for Gods sake eat some energy foods before you take off with the bulkier dudes- you may was to rethink smalls and head for the larges......Oops I was thinking of the foot thing again Tee Hee.....

[DP if you must drool must you make it so obvious.....]

Everyone needs a little sugar so I'm sending you tons...* smooches*

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I think I've 'got your number' too ....

Sugarqueensdream said...

DP. I love you too.....

70steen said...

Thanks for the sugar Sugar I will need an energy boost ;-)

70steen said...

DO - why does "I think I've 'got your number' too ...." slightly un nerve me coming from you ???????? :-/

Daddy Papersurfer said...

....just don't answer the phone ......

Daddy Papersurfer said...

.... unless it's Johnny Depp of course .........

shle3pyb4by said...

i like, i like... :)

70steen said...

DP - good advice .... I suppose the next step is you practicing your Johnny D impression ........ the souvern twang maybe a bit of a problem

fracas said...

You can't imagine how pleased I am. I always KNEW you were not just a coven mate, a goddess and a friend, but a fraccy sister. I have said it before, but I am shouting it this time!

I couldn't have asked for a better post to come by, if I'd paid you a handsome sum for writing it.

You are my hero today 70s.

{{{ Sylvie.. what on earth were you thinking, allowing him to write for the fuel blog? Does TG know? Will she consider upping his medication on those days? Let us just pray she will. }}}