Monday 14 January 2008

14th January 1979

Sunday 14
Got up at 11.45
Sam left at 12.45
I went to meet him at Waterloo
Watched TV
Stayed for tea then his grandparent's took us to Liverpool
Sam went back to Stafford and his grandparents brought me home

I so hate it when he has to leave

Phoned 'J' & Fi



From the Judy album 1979....... all I can say is
'why would you be bothered'???
Also why is it in metric I thought we were still imperial then??



Alternatively you could make something really trendy like this !!!

9 comments:

tNb said...

Okay, the fun box does not sound fun at all. But my pantlegs could not be wide enough, although I was more of a satin shorts kinda girl.

Kimchihead said...

The Fun Box directions seemed a bit confusing to me. LOL

70steen said...

I am so pleased to hear from both a male and female perspective that I was not alone on the 'FUN box' comment. What was that all about??

tNb - aka Satin short gal ... it was obviously warmer over there than it was here lol

shle3pyb4by said...

hey there!! i thought the fun box is cool as the boz calendar that you are about to send me somewhere near december when you are done with it! :)

hope you had a nice weekend before! good nite!! :)

Anonymous said...

I had a pair of dungarees like that. mine were deep purple

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I was going to say something rude about 'fun boxes' but I changed my mind.

70steen said...

b4by - Oh yes the calendar .......I'll aim for mid march hee hee

70steen said...

NM- I can imagine you being so trendy
:-)

70steen said...

mmmmmmmm???? Yes I expected something of that caliber from you...... well restrained :-)