Friday 18 January 2008

Interlude..... rock'n' roll album


Ok ..... this is from dear Fracas from a place in Canada I can't spell
& you can read all my REALLY blond moments trying to do this if you click on the link above


I am a technophobe (yes I am not too proud to admit it!), I don't have swish hardware so my album cover is not fancy but hey randomly the song title came out pretty apt!!

Please have a go it is fun .. I hadn't realised there were 'random' search engines it's great (yes that is how not techno I am !!)

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together and make your band’s album cover. My graphics program is a pathetic Coral basic version but what the.....

13 comments:

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

OK...YOURS is THE best! Right up there with Wishful Writers: http://thewishfulwriter.blogspot.com/2008/01/disambiguation.html

This has to be the best meme ever! I am laughing my cups off at everyones results! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I must admit, reluctantly, it is quite a good meme - still not doing it though.

fracas said...

The teenager I deserve. I'd like to think it would be Richie Cunningham but some would say it's probably Pinky Tuscadero.

Only a 70steen will understand that one.

Hilarious 70s. And I bet daddy really secretly played this game but didn't post his results.

70steen said...

hee hee Thank you I was laughing so much last night, I couldn't believe the quote when I clicked on it ,,,,,,


Frac - Richie Cunningham what a perfect geeky teen was he :-)

such fun :-)

sylvied said...

70...don't visit DP today..or if you do don't say I have not warned you...

70steen said...

I'll be right over

Sugarqueensdream said...

wonderful!!!! So perfect ~~
I wish mine had turned out that well... *sigh*
here's some sugar, here's a little more and finally here's some more... *smooches*

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

In a comment on my blog regarding this meme, DaddyP said, and I quote: "Not doing it!!!!!
[actually I did, very quietly. The result was very very boring and I'm not going to cheat by doing it twice]"

A-HA!!! Now what?

Daddy Papersurfer said...

That was private!!!
Actually it wasn't was it? Oh well.

Still not doing it............

70steen said...

Olga tee hee I know he will have done it ... he couldn't resist such a temptation. It will appear in daddyworld one day when we least expect it I suspect lol ;-)
Might even do one on his behalf ... maybe we all could that would be a laugh :-)

Jackie said...

hey yours turned out really really cool. Now I have to go back to DP's because I know what everyone is talking about....I think he did it too:)

70steen said...

Thank you Jackie I was amazed at the quote ... so apt ! :-)

shle3pyb4by said...

70steen, i did the meme too! and it turned out to be soooo innocent! :)

something is not right... laaa traaa laaa.... happy saturday!