Sunday 13 January 2008

13th January 1979

Saturday 13
Got up at 9.30
Woke up at 7.00 am
Worked 11 -5.00
got £9.40 cos of overtime after Crimbo
Met Sam

He spent £70 plus on clothes .. sexy beast (erm & you know how he
could afford it ? He got a Burtons credit account. I guess he is still paying it off now!!)
Went to Follies 'til 2.00 am
Sam hit his head as he slipped on th
e ice
He proposed to me again (rofl.... nothing to do with hitting his head then???)


I saw this today in one of those cheap end of line places ... just couldn't resist it!!! I wonder how many thousands were printed
in Taiwan before they realised


Back to the Judy album as I know Nursey can't take any more footballers (yes it is Football here ok I know Soccer across the Pond ;-) )
This is a piece about the rise of Roger De Caucey and his bear Nookie



I'm sorry but there is something a bit wrong about a grown man called Roger, with his hand up a bear **** called Nookie
This You Tube is from 1987... he is on from about 50 seconds in ... but for the Brits of an age who remember the time watch the next bit, a little ditty which is quite amusing :-)


8 comments:

tNb said...

your nookie, our lambchop

:-)

70steen said...

aww we had Lambchop too with Shari Lewis from across the pond I remember her so well ... I guess she was mari's mum (oh how annoying was that song on YouTube tee hee)


http://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=gEZePOZ41hQ

Jackie said...

I remember Lambchop:) Wow that was a long time ago!! Please drop by ...I have a few things for you. http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/01/awardsawards-and-more-awards.html
~jackie

70steen said...

Thank you Jackie :-)

Anonymous said...

are you sure your little Sufer isn't from bangladesh/

http://www.dfid.stir.ac.uk/dfid/sufer/

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Not many people know that Penfold was the model for that ........ it's a family trait you know.

70steen said...

NM- the twirly Sufer could be their logo

70steen said...

Thought it looked strangely familiar...... anyway you have both spelt your names wrong it should be 'papersufers'...... seems quite apt for you actually as you claim to suffer from the effects of godesses!!!!