Sunday 5 August 2007

1975 June


Tues 17th June
Atheletics practice
I am doing the hurdles, 100 metres, long jump and relay at sports day


Thurs 19th June
Played rounders against Christ the King. We won 8 1/2 - 1 1/2
(told you we were good)
I got Angela Conteh out twice (now that was not so good as she was the little sister of the Liverpool boxer John Conteh and everyone was really scared of her... even me!! I must say she was a great athelete and I ran against her a few times and lost..... his family moved into a house just a few doors down from us and we would see him visit, quite a thrill as a teen .....I could, however, tell some tales about it .. but I am still scared!)

Fri 20th June
Rounders practice
Mike Yarwoods Birthday (now I am really scared why the hell would I have noted this in a teen diary... sorry Mike you do nothing for me although you are probably a really nice guy and I can't see you would have 'done' anything for me then... totally bizarre!!)

Sat 21st June

Bro's Birthday
Church Garden Party ... bloody boring (now now what sort of talk is that from a dowger Rose Queen and Sunday School teacher!!!)

Sun 22nd June
Washed hair (phew some normality)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't hang about - the smell of paint in here - phew!!

70steen said...

It's the turps........ must stick with wine :-)