Saturday 4 August 2007

1975 June


Mon 9th June

No rounders practice tonight

Had a bath . (I am confused no hair wash.. oh yes that was last night... I remember Mum had bought one of those new fangled rubber stick it on your taps and you have a shower type contraptions, where you could never get the temperature right it was either boiling hot or freezing cold, either way it used to spring off the taps and spurt water everywhere and the next half hour and several towels later the mess would be mopped up)

Wed 11th June

I fancy this lad called Paul he said he likes me but ......... he was only pulling my leg. Oh well

(oh ... how cruel wish I had kicked him in the shin!!)


Fri 13th June

Lou brought her guinea pig to mate with Batholemew

(now Batholemew was our guinea pig, originally called Elvis..... I am not sure what happened here, but Bartholemew had babies....... (a bit like the DPs llama a bit of a gender swap) Bartholemew then became aka Elvisess... just realised the date Friday 13th, of course)


Sat 14thJune

Went into town. Saw Petite Philipe (aw the small guy that snogged me at Sweet) I don't think he saw me thank goodness (erm what happened here??)

Bought a mirror and some eyeshadow (phew no football.... I bet it was hideous lilac eyeshadow though)


Sun 15th June

Saw the 3 Degrees in concert at the Floral Hall they were great

On the bus home these fellas chatting us up sort of (now they either were or they were not... but just rewind here I was a young teen, on a bus after a concert, with school the next day... oh my how much freedom did I have?.... even more reason not let my teen read this lol)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least Paul pulled your leg - result!!!
Why am I here? - I'm famous now.

70steen said...

Infamous more like..... although there are a few other words I could look up (oh your new name is GOG btw)