Friday 3 August 2007

1975 June


Thurs 5th June
Played the High School at rounders .. we won 7 - 1

Fri 6th June
Patrick grabbed me behind the wall and tried to snog me. I kicked him hard in the shin (that's my girl hee hee)

Sat 7th June
Went to Art class then went into town with J. Bought some shells in the Shell Shop and had our photos took in Woolies (well I didn't think the Shell Shop was still there but apparently it is, it is tucked away off Lord Street and it was (& maybe still is) a treasure trove of interesting stuff... I must pop in there next time I am home)

Sun 8th June
Washed my hair


8 comments:

Princesse Ecossaise said...

"Patrick grabbed me behind the wall and tried to snog me. I kicked him hard in the shin"

Haha! That's classic!! :-)

Anonymous said...

You've added me to your blogroll!? -I knew you were demented.

{Thank you} - girly brackets so I can't write it.

70steen said...

Princess E ... it just had to be done :-)

70steen said...

DP ... awwww see I knew you were warming to me


{calm calm he was only slightly 'nice' nothing to fear... phew }

Mystic Veg said...

The Shell Shop is down a ginnel! When I use the word Ginnel people look at me as if I'm mad.
Some Yorkshire friends of ours call the same thing a snicket! - what's that about!?

70steen said...

Hi MV I trust you had a great holiday?

Yep it is Ginnel in my book too .... goodness knows wht Snicket is about??? I have heard the term before but not for a ginnel... and I can't remember what now!! Doh!!

Mystic Veg said...

Thanks 70steen, we had a great holiday. Not a snicket in sight.

Anonymous said...

yes it is still there