Friday 17 August 2007

Interlude

Well the sad news I am off on my travels tomorrow (or today or yesterday depending on your time zone GMT based) .... but the good news is I found the photos of me in my favourite ever trousers




as a p.s. I was looking at Crofty's blog on which I commented re searches on your blog etc.
As you would expect I do have variety of unsavoury characters around the world who are searching for what ever 'teen' (I really don't want to think about it ) and land in 70s world (much to their dismay I expect!... hopefully I unfuelled their ardour) but today I had someone land from the Victoria and Albert Museum......... wow at last some cultural persona for a cultured gal!!


Alas my excitement was short lived as I looked further and they were looking up
Snuggles OR johns "bri nylon"

Mind you I prefer that search to tonight's 'viewer' from Saudi Arabia who was looking up 'teen british boys'...... what a quite scary world this interweave is...................

See you soon 70s x


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's such a shame that the camera never quite captures your face - or perhaps it does!?!?!
Must be difficult eating.

Have a lovely break - you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

and so do we!

[I am so sorry, I just couldn't resist it!]

Anonymous said...

Really - have a lovely time.

70steen said...

No really it isn't a shame the camera doesn't capture my face ... be grateful

How am I going to survive a whole week with out my daily insults from you ????..... oh well the sacrifices of having holidays

(thanx we will :-)I am still here til lunch so will pop into the cupboard to see how you are doing)

Anonymous said...

Daily insult.
1. You smell like a ferret.

Anonymous said...

2. So does your ferret

Anonymous said...

3.Your feet smell

Anonymous said...

4. Donny is a poof

Anonymous said...

5. And he smells like a ferret

Anonymous said...

7. You can't spell for toffees - na na na na na.

sylvie d said...

DP: I think she will be back...you have done quite enough!
70steen: Hope you had a great holiday...shame I was called back to work early ;-)

Anonymous said...

8.[Undaunted by scary Sylvie] - your hair's a mess

70steen said...

Oh thank you DP a whole week of insults in one sitting.... arh!!! to be back in blogshere!!!!!!

Sylvie thanks for sticking up for me ... shame work beckoned too soon ;-)

Anonymous said...

Can I stop the insults now? Hurrah, it's not in my nature you know.

70steen said...

But you are cunningly evil (John C said so) and I am now used to the cutting remarks... life just would not seem the same with out them some how!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok then - you are wonderful and charming.
That'll teach you to get complacent.

70steen said...

Argggggh stop scaring me !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a good time and safe trip! I love the pants, funny, I saw someone wearing that style of pants the other week!