Friday 11 May 2007

Summer of '74 ~week one day 1

I have broken up from Colditz YIPPPEEE. 6 whole weeks of freedom

Monday 22nd July
Got up had a bath, had breakfast, washed my hair (would have thought I would have done that in the bath ... not after breakfast!!)
Mel came round, Mel went home.
Mum and my brother came home after being to the hospital with bro's finger (suppose he woud have to take it with him?). Mum had changed my top from Etams this one is much better.
Had a snack & caught train to Liverpool.
Went to T.J.Hughes and got a pale orange Miss Levi jacket it cost £1.99 and orange turn up jeans costing £1.99 (now these jeans were bright orange and I mean bright orange, somewhere I have photographic evidence...... will dig it out. But I truely loved these jeans with a passion I wore them to death . An old lady one night when I was coming home from roller skating at the YMCA said to me on the train 'do you work in the carrot factory?' I was mortifed)
Went to Lewis's and bought a white bikini £1.25.
Bro got black silk jeans and an orange top (hee hee he would die if he knew I was telling this!)
Came home early as Bro was in a bad mood and fed up (early signs.... men and shopping just don't go together)
Mel called round took her neighbours Irish Wolfhound Janus (told you it was posh were I lived who calls their dog Janus?) for a walk. Came home at 10.00 phoned Kate.
(just note to say Kate is the daughter of Mums new man a few years older than me)

No comments: