Tuesday 15 May 2007

Summer of '74 ~ week two day 1

Monday 28th July

I really got shouted at last night again about the state of my bedroom so I have to do it today. Got up at 10.00 am, had some toast and peanut butter then got stuck in. In the pile of clothes I had shoved under my bed I found my school bag which had a mouldy chicken paste butty in it (yuk), my smelly PE kit and my school report for the end of my first year at Colditz.
Must give it to Mum tonight.

Not a bad report seeing how I hate skuwl (looking back I thought I actually liked school? Maybe I grew to like it!)

Music - A/2 75% in Exam 2nd in class
Art & Design - A/2
French - B/2 Exam 58% 11th in class
Science - B/2 6th in class
Mathematics - B/2 (making satisfactory progress, I wish ) I so hate maths
RE - B/2 Exam 78% 3rd in class (I would have thought I would have got better than a B/2 after all I was 3rd and a Sunday School teacher to boot)
Geography - B/2 Exam 64% 10th in class
Needlework - A/1
PE - B/2
History - B+/1 Exam 71% 8th in class
English - A/2 Exam 61% 7th in class

Finished my room called for Mel and went to the beach. We went down to the waters edge and Mel soaked me.
We got followed by two gorgeous boys ( I am just shaking my head in disbelief as I am reading this ........ is that all we thought about?? I think the answer is yes!
Came home, played records for an hour and had my tea at 6 o'clock.
Called round for Mel and took Yaney and Portos for a walk.
When I got home my brother and his wife were there with my niece, she is one month old and so lovely. I held her for 1 1/2 hours

No comments: