Friday 11 May 2007

Summer of '74 ~week one day 3


Wednesday 24th July
Went shoping and it started to rain I got soaked.
Went to Mel's and we took 2 dogs for a walk down to the beach called Yaney and Portos (oh come on Yaney and Portos??) Yaney is a pure bred Dutch Barge dog and Portos is a cross Dutch barge dog.
We then went into town I bought a nightie then we went to the fairground. Went on the Speedway.
The second time we were on there we were noticed by a gang of good looking boys who followed us and then we lost them (ok what is the reality of this?.......... they were probably spotty/gorky teens lol)
Kate came round after tea and we went to call for Mel but she couldn't come out. Her Mum just does not like me I know she she doesn't. She just gives me a funny look when I call for Mel.
We saw Charlie, Dave C and Chris C (cor) I think he fancies me. Dave C told me Chris C was interested but don't believe him. (oh the anx of being a teen)

No comments: