Tuesday 22 May 2007

2007 Interlude

I interupt this 70's adventure as I have just been tagged by Bill and I am thinking so hard for suitable eateries

Not on a 70s theme but a fab resturant I have been to and is whacky as hell............... Sarastro
The Murals in the toilets are amazing.. ... a huge favourite when I am in London on more than a whistle stop tour..... not had that opportunity in a while ........ I hope it is not spoilt

Gallery Grill Eastbank Street Southport...... looked for a link but came up with only their location. Spent hours ... nay days... in my teens, sipping coffee in the window seat (if the window seats were taken we wouldn't stay)

The Outdoor cafe at the Townhall Southport ... not a particularly nice place to eat but an excellent place to sit and people watch in the heart of Southport's Lord Street. I worked there from 1975 - 1982 in my holidays .... fabulous. If you ever bought an ice cream from there during that time it was probably me who served you

Bill I will have to pinch your OX (ooo I say!) one of my fav lunchtime haunts

El rincon superb

and lastly Cafe Pop it is a trip down memory lane. Lava lamps, gordy crockery, 60s/70s clothing. I just love it,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when I shop til I drop in Manchester with my teenager this is our very favourite haunt

Don't know 5 other bloggers so can't pass this on

But at least Bill will be happy :-)

No comments: