Thursday 17 May 2007

Summer of '74 ~ week two day 3


Wednesday 31st July
Got up at ten it is raining again! Called for Mel but she wasn't in. Wandered around the village met up with her and Karen.
Karen had got a letter supposedly from a lad she fancied telling her that he loved her and always had. They had been to his house and he had denied he had wrote it. Karen was so upset. I suggested she came into town with Mel and me but she just wanted to go home and cry.
So me and Jane went into town and to the fairground.
We saw Brian working on the Caterpillar (cor). Tried to talk to him but couldn't as he is so gorgeous (now let me gt this straight wasn't Brian just a lad from school who let us on the ride for free a couple of days ago .... now he is a demi god!! I obviously recognised the caring, sharing side of him)

Mel went home in a huff because I told her how stupid she looked walking home in the rain with her coat off (Oh Miss Sensible here lol) with just a cotton (very thin one) short sleeved jersey shirt (maybe I should have been a fashion crytic!!).


She made me late home. Mum went mad (again). Mel can be such a bitch at times.

Kate came round and we decided we want nothing to do with her anymore (talking about bitches???)



No comments: