Monday 14 May 2007

Summer of '74 ~week one day 7


Sunday 28th July

Went to church (yes they even allowed me to be a Sunday School teacher)

Came home and watched telly (I wonder what was on then? Robinson Crusoe? White Horses? The Waltons?)

Called for Mel and we took Yaney and Portos for a walk, we took them to the beach. Walter the Weirdo was there so we decided to come home. (eek??) Portos ran off but he just went straight home (thank goodness). Mel's mum was ok with me today she gave us fresh orange juice and some sponge cake she had made..

Came back to my house and me and Mel listened to records....... Tarkus~ ELP, Beatles~Help and Monkees ~HQ.

Mel went home for tea and called back again at 7.20 pm. Walked around the village and then onto the estate. Some of the lads from school were out, they were the yuk ones, so we came home.

Went to bed at 10.00 pm.


(looking at these diaries I have realised I was obsessed with time .... how bizarre that certainly hasn't travelled with me into adulthood................ night John Boy !)


No comments: