Thursday 17 May 2007

Summer of '74 ~ Went on Holiday !

Saturday 3rd August

Got up at 3.30 am and set off at 4.15 am. We arived at 11.45 am.
When we arrived at the house it looked like a rabbit hutch it was so small.
There was 4 rooms - a little kitchen, a living room and 2 bedrooms. Me, Kate and Mum are in one room, my brother has the other one, my mums boyfriend is staying in the lodging house around the corner.
We walked around the town for a bit and the boys are cor.
We played Bingo and kate won first time, she got a Sweet keyring.
We went back to the Bingo after we had had our tea, cor the lads in the chippy!!! At the Bingo there were 3 cors they were looking at us and trying to make out who was with my brother , silly boys! How could they think my ugly brother could be with us???
We are going to find them tomorrow and get with them
(Oh how I am cringing !!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

greenacers again