Sunday 20 May 2007

Summer of '74 ~ Went on Holiday day 6

Thursday 8th August


Got up at 9.10 am. Went to Sandringham.
I bought postcards and a silver dish to thank Mum for a lovely holiday


( I saw Mum today and said I had been reading my diary of this holiday, (of course I didn't mention I was letting the world see it nor the fact it had 'cors' all through it! Oh come on I still can't tell her I have 2 tattoos................) Anyway she told me she still has the dish somewhere and will dig it out....... awww aren't Mums great!!)

We had a snack of a cream cake gave most of mine to the sparrows.


We then went to Holkham Hall. I got a mug from the potteries and a book, we also saw Lord Leicester (ok it was spelt Leister).


We came back and went to a cafe called 'DICKENS WHEEL', me, Kate, Mum and Kate's dad had mushrooms on toast, my brother had gammon steak.

We went to the golf, bingo and finally to the amusements.


The lad I saw on Monday and Wednesday was there and he definately looks like he has a girlfriend.......... oh well!!

No comments: