Friday 31 August 2007

Problem page


Dear Cathy & Claire

I have been quite worried for a couple of months now & I just don't know who to talk to about it. So I thought I would write to you as you have given good advice to other teens in your magazine, with things like what to wear to the youth club & does he really fancy me or does he want my friend.

I have been 'surfing' on this new fandangle internet thing and I noticed that my 70s diaries are on what they call blogrolls. This is not the problem, in fact this is really groovily great because at least I know there are people out there that view them.

What has been worrying me is that due to alphabetical order I am usually listed after someone called Daddypapersurfer being Diary of a 70s teen I am next in line.

I have seen he has visited my diary pages a number of times and have read the comments he leaves. He says some horrible things about Donny who I love. I think he is enjoying himself whilst reading but the close proximity on the blogrolls scares me.

Do you think I might get pregnant from his visits should I use protection, my mum tells me I should not associate with such types and I need 8 hours sleep a night so should not be on here surfing and I want to know about the smell the llama leaves (or so he says) will Charlie for girls help? The llama is a male called Gertrude which is a concern too. Oh and he lives in a cupboard and did have secret laboratory at one stage... oh and he knits longest threads and has an envelope which he seems unable to find.

All the other girls in my class are laughing at me saying really bad things like I am his friend. Even his own family have told me to ignore him and he may go away.
The strange thing is I do laugh at his comments and observations..... does this make me as bad as him?
I know you will say it is teenage angsts but he has an ally called Bill who also has put me next to him on his blogroll and between them are trying to fix me up on a date with someone called Jasper

Do you think I am worrying unnecessarily? Should I just ignore him? Should I carry on as I am?? Please help!!

Yours 70steen

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear 70steen

He seems like a harmless old git to us. We've had similar questions about him from various young girls.
To be on the safe side always wear pants, tights and lycra shorts and keep an umbrella handy.
Take no notice of your friends - they are foreign and don't understand the ways of an English gentleman in his twilight years.
Probably if you sent him loads and loads of money, he might go away.

Good luck

Cathy & Claire

Anonymous said...

I've moved you up between Fracas and RegularJen so you feel a little safer.

70steen said...

Dear Cathy & Claire

Thank you for your quick reply (gosh this internet thingy is really cool).
I will look out my lycra shorts to wear as triple protection, but I am worried now I may develop a heat rash with all those layers but I have to look at safety first!!!
Could you explain 'a gentleman in his twilight years' please.... it may be useful to other girls what to look out for?
I currently don't have loads of money but I wonder what the going rate is ??

Many thanks
70steen

70steen said...

I know I noticed I had risen through the ranks from regular reads to Fav reads!!
I am sure the girls will protect me :-) ( I know you are scared of Fracas anyway)

sylvie d said...

Me a foreigner???not you as well!
Bloody roasts!
I would not worry too much about these men...the wedgies will keep you safe :-)

70steen said...

Its bloody DP again stirring it ....he is just jealous because he is singularly linguistic

What time is dinner?.. love roasts.

Yes I suspect the power of the wedgey will prove to be my secret weapon against the twilight years brigade

Anonymous said...

I'll put you on mine and that way I can keep an eye on him for you.

You know.. a person can get pregnant in these ways. My good friend from blogitude happened to get Anna Nicole Smith pregnant just by sharing a toilet.

I promise to look out for you where he's concerned but I might suggest you stop visiting that forum after hours. You know, since you bear a resemblance to Uma and all.

70steen said...

Thanks Fracas
He needs keeping an eye on. WE are missing you in the cupboard, Sylvie and I need some support.

Wow a sharing a toilet pregnancy ... see I knew it was true :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.