Thursday 4 October 2007

Thank you FMB

Well I was truely amazed when I won the Friday Fun competition & then to find out there really was a prize took my breath away.

Then a bit of panic set in as I realised that it was going to be something random out of Kevin's cupboard & Sylvie held no responsibility for what maybe selected...... what would it be? Maybe an old sock all the way from La Rochelle. How would I explain to my teen why I would be getting an old sock from France!!!!!! Oh yes it could be an iPod cover
I had my 'cover' story ready

Anyway today, after a hard days graft, I came home to find a white envelope on my door mat from that well known French town of Ware!!!!!???? (oh and a package up video from my Mum, last weeks episode of 'Casualty' - my video won't record!!)

Oh what a prize it contained!!




Thank you so much Kevin & Sylvie I realise now (& I am sure you will agree) with my immaculate manners, wistful feminine ways and total respect for the male of our species I was born 25 years too late

11 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

What a great little prize! I'm a contest junkie. I'm loving the fuelmyblog contest!

sylvie d said...

I did try to warn you...
As it happens Kevin is in London this week but the prize is genuinely from Kevin's cupboard...he keeps another one by my bedside and one in the toilets I think...I need to be reminded otherwise I get too slack...

70steen said...

Qtpies7... thank you for dropping by. Just had a quick look at your profile ... wwwwwooowww 7 kids and you blog too!
Will pop along in a bit and take a tour :-)

70steen said...

Sylvie thank you :-)I detected the French style of writing on the envelope.
I know you did warn me but what an appropriate prize for me..... I will take the advice on board and have as my mantra 'put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh. he has just been with a lot of work weary people' & the classic 'remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours'(lol)

Anonymous said...

I wish I had seen this earlier. My opinion of Kevin has changed dramatically ........ I didn't realise he was so brave. If I tried this on with the terrible Goddess, I wouldn't be able to walk for a week.

Daddy Papersurfer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daddy Papersurfer said...

Tee hee

70steen said...

What are you up to DP...... ??????

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Nothing

Daddy Papersurfer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
70steen said...

will you stop tinkering around on my blog you will break it