Tuesday 2 October 2007

2007 Interlude

Well here I go if I have got this right !!
Step 1
simply copy/paste the text or image above to your blog = Check!


Step 2
you must tag (label) the post "snorgtees.com" (and fuelmyblog if you wish!) = Check (see below)

Step 3
link to this competition page
= Check

Is there anything else ??? Nope I think that's it

I like this T-shirt ....................... Oh no it won't let me load it ........... just to say I chose wisely and scissors can do a lot of pretty paper cut outs




6 comments:

sylvie d said...

You are extremely talented!

70steen said...

Thank you Sylvie, you are too kind :-)

Lets just see what the crinkly papery man has to say (hee hee)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

No chance kidda! that's what he has to say! no chance kidda! [oh no, Im repeating myself and that's just not nice]

70steen said...

Ah so you recognised my description of you them????
I know I have no chance of the spondooooollies I would be happy with a ickle t-shirt :-)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Perhaps I should have? ............ ummmm ..... no, I don't think so.

70steen said...

clearly did!!!!