Wednesday 1 December 2010

Advent Day 1

Suddenly it is that time again ... how fast has 2010 gone by??

Courtesy of my cousin CKX, who does all this research, I hope to post every day with the delights that he has found around the interweave....
There will be some games, jokes (bad ones), awww things and some weird stuff... so here we go on day one of advent .......is it Christmas yet ??


I do like this it is a sort of stress buster ... make your own beautiful flower garden ... open, click and create 

A guy sacked from the dodgems is taking his employers to court.
He's claiming funfair dismissal.

These folk are awesome but absolutely barking mad

The game that CKX suggested wouldn't load so I found this one ... I did get bored and scored 42....

Just a reminder too that my pup is still collecting coal off the beach ... so if you have been bad girls and boys she will be sending them to Santa 


4 comments:

John C said...

why do I feel drawn to try opening discussions with it?

70steen said...

are you referring to the pup as 'it'.. my she doesn't take lightly to that ?? ;)

HelpXtra said...

Well thank goodness Day 1 is over....
Now I have iHayfever (as DP prob calls it) from your virtual garden and virtual vertigo from those flying falling fools!

70steen said...

GW At least it is iVirtual and not real ... phew !!!