Thursday 16 December 2010

Day 16 of Advent

In 10 days time we will have been stuffed with turkey and chilling out with old films on TV or hitting the sales in order to beat the VAT rise iIn the UK) ... I for one will be doing the former in the comfort of my mums house. Tomorrow I am doing my last dash for pressies at Manchester's Christmas market, it is HUGE this year. Every where you turn there are fabulous Continental stores .. 

This is amazing... I have always wondered how you fold a fitted sheet ... I have a heap of them rolled like the left hand image on the video.... I must try what the lady suggests ... it looks far too simple ...

Not on your nellie ever would I ever be tempted to try this ... are they mad???
Maybe these kittens would like to try it out?


I don't do golf, play PC well, fly and I certainly can't fly a helicopter ... I did try this game ... I got it in the air... flew across to the island and crashed, then I over shot and drowned in the ocean ... another game I am rubbish at but I think it could be good in the hands of some less 'PCgamphobic' than me!

6 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Did you get my 'wish list'? ..... *continuing to whistle innocently*

70steen said...

not yet I think it is still stuck in the snow drifts further oop Norff [yes there is further oop Norff than me]

nursemyra said...

that climbing tower is too awful for words

70steen said...

Isn't it just ... who would want to do that??

fracas said...

The fitted sheet thing? *That* is awesome... am going to use that video and practice... thankie thankie sis!

70steen said...

Dear Frac - I semi tried it from memory and you know even a half attempt works .... @)