Wednesday 22 December 2010

Day 22 of Advent

I seem to have skipped a few days here.... but it is no wonder as I (like most people this time of year) have been zipping about preparing for the 'big day'. I finished work yesterday, did a whistle stop shop around the Lowry Centre, picked up Teen from the Trafford Centre (it was horrible the roads were car parks), nipped in to Makro, cooked tea and then went out to the local pub with some girlie mates for our Christmas get together ... very nice indeed. Today has been spent sorting out the Christmas fayre (food shopping with manic people who seem to think there will never be food again ... sigh!), crockery, cutlery etc ..... I am am exhausted.

The games for today are 
An annoying Time Waster game (some may say all games on the net are time wasters)... it has potential if you have time to waste which I don't at the moment 
A puzzle solving game that is quite good and Blosics2 which is excellent 

Weird websites ..... celebrities with short legs - BIZARRE??!!! Animals with their tongues out  and a not so weird web page ... click on the buttons and let Google Earth take you on a mystery tour ... I have been around the world in 80 minutes ....



6 comments:

nursemyra said...

I like Christmas Ninja

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Do try and reeeeelax 70's! ..... honestly, you've got to be more careful ....... {at your age}

70steen said...

Dear NM that cat is so cool .. glad it isn't mine though :)

70steen said...

ahem DP 'at my age!!' ... I will chillax (at some stage) I promise :)

HelpXtra said...

Love that Globe Genie site!
The first annoying game annoyed me for 20 secs, the other 2 annoyed me 'cos i'm rubbish at them.
As for 'Animals with...', the white font on yellow background annoyed me, and where was this one?
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/26/95081511_7d407b9aab.jpg

70steen said...

Hi GW I thought you would have cracked Blosics .... love the llama he seems strangely familiar :)