Wednesday 15 December 2010

Day 15 of Advent


In 10 days time Santa will have been and emptied his sack....I do hope he wipes his feet when he comes out of my chimney ;)


Now I don't play golf and I am rubbish at games on the PC as you know ... but this game will have me coming back for another go ... when I have more time to plot my trajectory.... 


Rumours about this chap have abounded .. to the extent that he died in 2003 and had been replaced by stand ins ... well here he is as large as life 'looking at things !!!'
I can envisage a few bloggers who would suit this kind of coverage ...you know who you are!!


Q: How do you make Lady Gaga cry - at Christmas?
A: Poker face


Can you believe the lengths car thieves will go to ... be alert when washing your Ferrari..... you have been warned


Just in case you don't know what to ask Santa for for Christmas ... may I make a suggestion 
Get your orders in fast it may take me some time to knit this 

5 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

As you might have guessed I don't like to encourage knitting but that creation is wonderful ..... please may I order two - one for each leg [reverse psychology! .. brilliant]

70steen said...

You wear waistcoats on your legs?? Blimey you have some funny habits down Souff!!!

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Our legs are extremely talented ...... *whistles innocently*

70steen said...

What there are more of you ??

John C said...

…he hears voices, lol.

I didn't know Kim Jong was a chicken inspector