This time, however, it is from a dear Coven member Frac on her Monday mele
She has revamped and I actually understand it now (Frac hey you know I am dumb on t'internet stuff!)
So here goes
1. The Magnificent: Name someone you absolutely adore, and tell us why.
My Teen. Why do I adore my teen? .... quite simply she is the child I never thought I would ever have but thanks to modern science I do have her :-)
2. The Muddy: Tell us something about life you just don’t “get”.
Why people are people cruel to others .. just don't get that at all???
The Magnetic: Name something or someone good (or bad) you’re drawn to and you just can’t help it. Tell us if you want to change this or not.
The bad something is certainly smoking. I hate it and must change the habit. I am on a healthy cycle just now which is heading for a 'kicking in packing it in'. So yes I want to change it
4. The Mainstay: Who or what is something you just can’t live without? Why?
My teen and my family and friends (If I am allowed to have more than one?) Why? Because they are constants that are important and keep reality at the door
5. The Masquerade: Tell us something about yourself we wouldn’t already know.
I cry at Lassie films (now that is a big secret!)
6. The Mettle: Tell us about a time you showed courage in yourself, or tell us what you wish you had the courage to do.
I have done what I have done alone (have begged, borrowed & accepted help, graciously when I have needed) . Left a completely crap/abusive marriage, raised a gorgeous child who I have been told more than once is a credit to me and built a very successful professional career. Some may think I am a hard, tough woman but I am only when I need to be.
Oh and I can tile, grout (I tell you DP & Penfold I could compete with your tales of grouting.... yawn) do carpentry, decorate, plaster, cook fabulous food, & I love life for all it flicks at you when you least expect it :-)