Saturday 13 June 2009

no diaries


Sat in the garden at 19.30 on a Saturday evening... the sun is on my back, the birds are singing and I have a glass of Vina Sol Torres. The cat is looking at me wondering why the pup is chasing flies whilst she and I are chilling.... just a perfect Saturday evening.
Has the cat found something interesting?


now what was she scratching at (gawd dogs are dumb at times .. hey cats sratch at nothing doh!! have you not learned this yet?)
Oh they have given up and are off together to demand feeding!! Timely as I must top up my glass

5 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

As someone said the other day - dogs have masters/mistresses and cats have staff ...... I do hope you didn't drink too much ..... sounds lovely ....

70steen said...

DP ~ you know that is such an accurate description of cat -v- dog

it was a lovely evening .... Vina Sol is a particular fav of mine ... so yes I drank too much of it hey ho !!!

70steen said...

oo I guess my real life is not as interesting as my history life ... note to self post 70s/80s stuff lol ;-)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

It's quiet everywhere - I think people get lives when the weather is nicer - tee hee

Anonymous said...

For a moment there I thought you had two identical cats following each other