Wednesday 6 June 2007

Summer of '74 ~ week four day 3

Monday 19th August

Got up at 9.20 am. Went to town to get tickets for Sweet.





Come back and went to Jackie's. We played leap frog.

Came home at 5.30 pm. Had tea.

Jackie came. She played till 8.00 pm (interesting time... this transition observation from child to growing up? Buying tickets to a concert, yet still playing leap frog and 'playing out')

While I was phoning Kate I saw Brian walk past our house with a girl and a lad. Bu I can't decide who the girl was with!

Whilst waliking home (from where? ) saw Ian (no idea who this is?). He walked me to Mums friends house to tell her Mum wasn't going into work tomorrow.

Came home and did some dancing in the the lounge (this does make me smile as my teenager does this too!)

No comments: