Wednesday 6 June 2007

Summer of '74 ~ week four day 1


Saturday 17th August


Went to a wedding do.

Danced with Jack. He is a funny lad. He don't ask he just indicates with his eyes (wat a smoothy lol)
I wore my new purple maxi pinafore dress with a white blouse and I had my hair demi waved this afternoon it cost £2.50, bought some Charlie perfume for the do. (god I probably looked a b****er I most likely had big purple eye shadow to match)


I danced with Kate's Auntie Betsy and Uncle Harry and Kevin (I have no idea who these pepole were but I have this mental image of older folk giving it whatever on the dance floor... a bit like Billy Connolly's sketch about hemorrhoids where folk danced with their buttocks clenched lol !! If I could find it would post it! Reality check & horrible thought though........... I am probably a similar age now to what they were then................ )


Arrived home at 1.15 am



No comments: