Saturday 20 March 2010

Okay this is the real deal

In 2005 my brother asked me to invest in the refurbishment of a hotel in Germany....
It was a 22 bedroomed establishment which my bro had started to de-construct into 11 self contained holiday/short let luxury apartments.

I trotted across to Germany .. viewed the premises which is a 'cock stride' to the Rhine... and just along the way to the Loreley Rock . I did the Rhine cruise .. the views are awesome.. and I invested as I saw so many passing trade in the area (coach loads of tourists and walkers) and there are limited places to stay.
We did take on board some folk who assured us they could deliver (i.e. refurbish the building into the apartments) and didn't so we are now in that crap situ where we need investment or a buyer.....who do something with a building that has the interior dismantled ready to go ... if any one knows of someone who wants to invest in a European property which will reap huge rewards do let me know



12 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

That's ginormous!!!

It's really tricky doing projects abroad as I've found out in Surfugal.

I've mentioned this to several people over here but no takers I'm afraid - all strapped for cash. Have you advertised it anywhere?

70steen said...

It is very ginormous and it has a bowling alley and cellars too...

thank you for asking around I know every where is strapped for cash .. it is advertised with a German estate agency and hey not come up with much... there must be someone out there surely!!

70steen said...

oh and it has planning permission in place too ....

Anonymous said...

Sis, could you prepare a tweet and then I can retweet it? I know I have a few realtors on my following list... perhaps one will know of a client looking for that kind of opportunity or something?

I shall happily retweet for you. therealfracas account has about 1800 followers so it can't hurt to tweet it, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

You should maybe add an image of your email address at the end of this post, then leave a link to this post in the tweet. That way they can come read the post and know how to get in touch with you... and if you need to shorten the link to include, go to http://bit.ly it works like a charm!

70steen said...

Dear dear Frac you are an absolute star... xxooxx

I have tweeted and used that most excellent shortening tool.

I don't think DP realises what a diamond he has as his secretary
ginormous hugz to you <3 <3

nursemyra said...

what a lovely old building

Diane said...

How lovely would it be to have shed load of cash and be able to help out but alas.... :-(

Good luck, I'm sure you will find someone, it looks/sounds great.

70steen said...

NM ~ yes it is it just needs some tlc and some cash ...

70steen said...

Diane ~ yes I know to have a shed load of cash would be good.. it is a shame for lack of investment (which in the greater scheme of things isn't that much) this business deal won't happen when there is soooo much potential there ... sigh!!!

fracas said...

I will retweet it in the morning (my time, since right now it's 1:23 am and the right folks won't see it) and then I will retweet it several times during the course of the day. I plan to be on the computer tomorrow (almost ready to ask folks to go check the new project I've been working on for so long) and know I'll be able to do that repeatedly to catch many different tweople!

70steen said...

Thank you Dear Frac for your re tweet... you are such a good friend mwah xx