Monday 22 September 2008

22nd September 1979

Saturday 22
Sam up for 2 days
Worked 10.15 to 5.25
Sam arrived at 11.45
At 5.15 he arrived at the cafe pissed.
He had been to Stan's dads wedding booze up.
He was sick 100x (*snigger*... serves him right )
Went to Southport at 10.25
Home at 11.30 (I guess he was feeling pretty rough then? lol)

Well finally Cliff Richard was knocked of the number one slot in the UK with his 'We don't talk anymore'

Unfortunately it was replaced by an equally hated by me single ... it wasn't so much the song it was Gary Newman ... he scared me



Only a week to wait though for a tremendously fabulous new number 1 (ah swoon.........)

10 comments:

Annie Mouse said...

oh my lovely cliff.

70steen said...

yep 'fraid so he was tipped over the edge by a car :)

Annie Mouse said...

how cruel.

will he be moving in with DP at the Cliff top house?

how was work?

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Do we have to wait much longer before you realise that Sam has a drinking problem? ....... sheesh ...... and I thought goddesses were meant to be clever and astute ....... [check identity - I don't want to bare all]

Anonymous said...

I'd rather have dated gary newman than cliff richard. doubt that I would have got much action from either of them though....

Anonymous said...

I always thought gary Newman had scary teeth. I think he might have been a vampire....

70steen said...

Annie ~ work is ... well work but I am doing ok thank you

70steen said...

DP ~ do you think so ?? Don't know how you pcked up on that one.... MG you weren't bearing all again were you tsk

70steen said...

NM ~ what you in one of your gorgeous corsets how could any man not leap into action ... but with the two mentioned you could be right. The next number one would definitely be intersted .. but he is mine but also Sylvie has an eye for him too!

70steen said...

Diane ~ if he wasn't a vampire he certaily had a tooth problem and those black eyes omg.... you know i have actually come across females that think he is attractive .... just can't fathom that one at all ;-?