Saturday 2 August 2008

Drowsey Monkey Interlude

70s has been a bad 70s.......

I promised the lovely Olga that I would post something for DM... as it is her first Bloggity day.
I failed to hit the deadline ... I am rubbish at time zones even when I thought I had got this one sussed !!

Love DMs blog ... especially the title ... it sort of says it all really ... great line

' Life is weird, so you better have a sense of humour'


DM is also a fellow 70s teen (see here for Drowsey & Monkey)
& she is also a Corrie Fan ... I always find it astonishing that Coronation Street is popular around the world......... so for DMs Bloggity day here are a couple of photees of the street I took about 10 years ago, when I visited the studios.



& without more of a ta'doo........
my first ever award goes to DM on her 1st Bloggity day


9 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha! I'd forgotten Drowsey was a Corrie fan ;O) I tried to visit the studio but, the very year I wanted to go they stopped the tours!

A New Yorker said...

OH boy...looks like I am shadowing Babs all around. Sorry 'bout that!

70steen said...

Hi BB & Lauren... thanks for dropping by (oo wish I had run the hoover round now lol)

I know BB it was a shame they shut the studio tours, it was a grand day out :-)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

You're not late 70's - it's STILL Drowsey Monkey Day! :) Altho' I fear the poor woman was up ALL night & is probably asleep on her keyboard right now....

I have no idea what Coronation Street is...but your award is very cool!

Daddy Papersurfer said...

"I always find it astonishing that Coronation Street is popular around the world." - for once young 70's I am in complete agreement with you. [I have spaceball.giffed this comment so that it can never ever be used in evidence - tee hee]

70steen said...

Olga ~ I think you maybe right! She certainly put on a great spread over at her place.

I thought the award was quite funky in its own little way :-)

70steen said...

hee hee DP but what on earth is 'spaceball.giffed'?

MYM said...

Ohhh! Thank you! And look at those photos! Very, very cool.

Thank you so much for the award, wow...and I'm the first :) I LOVE IT!

Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

You were late and I was 10 hours early. (I hope Olga is not reading this:p) Over excitement is going to kill me.

And I had no idea about the coronation Street, looks nice though.