Sunday 6 January 2008

6th January 1979

Saturday 6

Work 11.00 - 5.00 £4.00 wages = not very busy
Bought a chain £1.00 for over my shoulder (this is the only image I could find of how it sort of would have looked ... but you would never catch me wearing a blue T-shirt!!!!*snigger*)


Fi gave me her grey cowl neck jumper
She came round
Sorted out my bedroom
Phoned Sam
He had been sledging at Cannock
My brother split from his girlfriend
(younger of the brothers)



images scanned from 'Judy album for girls 1979'

I always thought Fiona Fullerton was soooo pretty & Nookie Bear was rubbish!!!!

4 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

As I've said before, you can be so cruel. Blue t-shirts are the bees knees for macho men like me - true men of steel.

70steen said...

I could start being nice again and you know that brought you out in a rash last time!!!!! lol

sylvie d said...

70 I hope you have kept that grey jumper, it is so in now!

70steen said...

Strange you should say that. My teen went shopping with her Christmas money and came home with one (not dissimilar to the photo) on Thursday ..... spooky