Thursday 26 July 2007

1975 April

Mon 14th April
Went into town...... kept bumping into Brian (yuk!!) (now what happened here last year he was a 'cor'! oh how fickle the crushes of a teen!!)
Went to the dentist with Jackie.

Bought 'All I Want is You' Roxy Music (how gorgeous does Bryan look... I may have to watch it again )


Wed 16th April
Washed my hair
Went to the youth group

Thursday 17th April
Watched Top of the Pops

Sat 19th April
Art Class.
J asked Nick to go out with me and he said he didn't know , he said I was a nice girl (well I am :-))

Sunday 20th April
Washed my hair, had a bath
Did my homework. Bed 11 pm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I taught the wife of the man who designed the sleeves of the album's of Roxy Music.
That's bloody boring isn't it?
Sorry

70steen said...

so glad you made that extra special effort to leave your cupboard to tell me that juicey fact ........ zzzzzzzzzz :-)

Crofty said...

I've been meaning to pop by here for ages and am glad I did. I'm sat in golden haze of recollection - and I've not even opened a bottle of wine yet.

I am a little shocked though, did girls really think like that about us boys? And did they really do so much hair washing?

70steen said...

Hi Crofty
Thanks for popping in and your kind comments :-)

I am as amazed as the next person of the teen life I experienced... without the diaries I wouldn't have recalled much at all (all those boys and hormones racing!!!).
But rest assured when as a teen you may have felt like you had had a knock back when told 'I am staying in washing my hair'... they probably were :-)