Thursday 5 July 2007

Summer of '74 ~ week six day 2 (& the holidays are nearly over)


Sunday 1st September


Went to Woolton to visit Granny and then we went to my Aunties in Halewood. My cousin and husband and kids were there.


Came home and had tea. Went to my godmothers.


Baby sitted for my brother and his wife while they went out. My niece is two months old now (she is 33 now with kids of her own!! How old does that make me feel)


Took her out for a walk in her pram. Debbie and her gang were out actin' hard threatening to do us in again. Saying we were hard wearing Parrells (I guess that is parallels hee hee) and that I was a flirt (even funnier) We're scared honest. (I recall her 'offering me out' at school and arranging a fight, I turned up, she chickened out...... face bullies head on is what I say lol)


My brother came home and gave me 50p for baby sitting (hey big tipper!!)

Lent his mate my Bryan Ferry LP. he thinks Bryan is a talented artist - I fully agree .... (see I was not alone!!)

No comments: