Sunday 1 July 2007

Summer of '74 ~ week five day 6

Thursday 29th August

Got up early and went to Llandudno for the day with Mum, my brother and Kate and her dad (I expect no ferry this time as Kate's dad had a car)




Went and played crazy golf and bingo. Had butties sat on a bench.

Bought a picture for £1.00, some candy floss and rock (I was obsessed with obviously buying tat!!! but you can't beat a good old bit of seaside tat usually made out of shells that look like they have been stuck together with chewing gum and sand!! lol)



Saw 'de gang' whe we returned.
Kiefer asked Kate to go out with him. But (sensible girl) told him where to go.
Petite Phillipe put his arms around me, the nerve of it. I offered him a chip but he didn't want that he said he wanted me ... cheeky beggar!

(Oh My what a line !!!! Oh well you have to admire the tiny lads cheek, I was easily 7 inches taller than him, probably more like 18 inches in my wedgies!)

No comments: