Thursday 19 July 2007

1975 Last week of February

Mon 24th Feb
Netball Practice: Parents Evening. Mum spoke to my games teacher and she said that I didn't push myself hard enough (ok I get the message I have it in writing already!!)

Tues 25th Feb

Played netball after school. I have my own netball team and Kaz has one too

Wed 26th Feb
match against S.P.H cancelled. My team played Kaz's team and we drew 4-4

Thurs 27th Feb
Lads won against Scarisbrick Hall 4-3 it was a great match

Fri 28th Feb
Played football, have done my ankle in again (now I remember 'doing my ankle in' the first time...... doing what I was told I shouldn't do ~ running down the corridor in school in studded hockey boots, ripped the ligaments... it still gives me jip now!!)

Sat 1st March
Methodist Church Disco. (over to the master diary)

I fancied this boy for ages (yes a week ok!!) and Lou asked if he would go out with me. He said 'I might as well!' (god how I am cringing!!) and we started necking in the middle of the dance floor. We sat down and started necking again. He undid the one button at the front of my blouse and started exploring. I managed to get him off though. We were together from 9.20 - 10.30 pm (clock watching again I see!)
His name is **** but everyone calls him 'Tay' he is 16

(now what is not mentioned here and something I will never forget. We were 'necking' outside the disco and I was about to walk home with my mates when............ my Mum rolls up in the car !!! She had been out and was passing and thought she would give me and my friends a lift home. Yes she saw everything her young teen in the arms of an older teen in a big full on snog. God was I in trouble, it wasn't called been grounded then but the punishment was the same but I think rather more scarey)

Sun 2nd March
Baby sat my niece got 50p


No comments: