Sunday 15 July 2007

1975 January

Mon 15th Jan
Kate's granddad died today. It was very sad he was working on the farm until the end.
(Kate lived with her grand parent's and the farm house was traditonal one with a great farm kitchen, arga, wooden scrubbed table and it massive with loads of rooms... it scared me to death as a teen)

Thurs 17th Jan
Went to the dentist at 10.30 am. He tightened my brace it hurts like mad
(now this brace actually lived in my school blazer pocket in the day, eventually the dentist gave up on me ....... yes my teen has had one too
and I insisted she wore it as instructed, and she did, and she has the most gorgeous smile now..........)

Sat 18th Jan
Scout Hut Disco. Got asked out by Stevie S but I want to go out with Micky T

Sun 19th Jan
Washed my hair and had a bath (yes it would seem we were a once a week bath and hair family.... might mention that to the teen who has a daily hourly laze in the bath !! She would be horrified, quite frankly I am too!!)

No comments: