Thursday 5 July 2007

Day 2 in the second year

Wednesday 4th September

(now this is from the other diary and posts from now in '74 are sporadic/random)

Timetable - English, History, German, Geography, Maths, Music, French

wrote an essay on 'Violence on T.V'...... (now we think this a 21st C problem obviously it started in 1974 ish... can't think what violence there was then except the mal treatment of Lassie!)

had my first German lesson it was frightening (maybe I learnt ' ich mag Wurstchen sehr gerne' or 'Danke, ich mochte eigentlich keinen' or 'Das schmeckt ganz merkwurdig' and 'Ich mochtemein geld zuruckhaben' )

I told Carrie I fancied a lad called **** (name has been totally obliterated as if it is the same boy I am thinking of then I met him some 20 years later and work with him!! how sacrey is that as we live no where near were we went to school!!) that I fancied him so she goes and told him and his friend and asked them to go out with me (Oh my a menage a ......hee hee!!)
They don't know who we are as we run inside but the Prefects chucked us out again.
Shaz is Prefect and so is her gang (shiver, shake) (mmmm am I being sarcastic here?)

Have got Pop P for History. He is queer (erm not in todays speak) I think he is from my brothers school if so I am done for (as an aside this teacher was brilliant he held my attention in all things historic... the Magna Carter, The Treaty of Versailles and so on he loved wha work I did and inspired my love of history)

No comments: