Monday 16 July 2007

1975 January

Wed 22rd Jan
Today our school was meant to be having a fight with Christ the King... none turned up, we did.


Thurs 23rd Jan
Got a pair of school shoes for £5.99

Fri 24th Jan
(Guess who's birthday?)
Went to dinner at Thorpes Tavern then went to see 'Day of the Jackal' it was great (non of this 'having' to go and see a film when it was released in my day....... The Day of the Jackal was out in 1973!!!)

Thorpes Tavern was a Bernies Inn all gammon & chips (with an egg or pineapple on top, steak & chips infact anything with chips, oh and I think this was the first time I had scampi in a basket.... life long love of scampi began lol)

Sat 25th Jan
Art Class. Finished my design for my maxi dress. Went into town on my own

Sun 26th Jan
Washed my hair (god I hope I had a bath too)

No comments: