Sunday 29 July 2007

1975 April

Wed 23rd April St.Georges day Went to the Morris Dancers for tea. Kate's dad got a new car an Allegro (Oh my oh my what a dreadful car that was, it was the colour of chewed up and discarded chewing gum)

Sat 26th April
Went to Art Class. Have finished my coil pot and I am now making a prison. ( now I got a load of stick for making a prison, why I wanted to make a prison I have no idea. I just figured at the time I could use different techniques in clay, each brick was individually made and it was the first time I had used glass in the firing. I remember this as I defended myself over the decision to continue against the lecturers and friends pleas. Well my prison is still with me today, it lives in the garden and despite its bars not withstanding the test of time my little prisoner decided not to escape )


Sun 27th April

Three Degrees Concert

It was cancelled.
Had a massive row with Mum (know how that is being a Mum of a teen!!)

No comments: