Tuesday 17 July 2007

1975 1/2 term school report

On the last day we got our reports

Form Tutor ~ 'Generally good' (man of few words!)
Music - A/2 ~ 'making pleasing progress. Her work is always well thought out' (unlike on here lol)
Mathematics ~ B/C 2 'always works well and is making progress' (you have to be kidding I hated it)
Home Economics B/2 '... she is an able needlewoman' (oh a natural domestic goddess)
Chemistry ~ C/2 .. worked quite well and progress is satisfactory, but her examination result was disappointing' (& I cheated too dam... dropped this subject as soon as I could)
R.E ~ B/2 '... works well with interest' (well I did go to church)
Physics ~ C/2 '.... a satisfactory start to a new subject' (another dropped as soon as)
Biology ~ C/2 'a satisfactory rate of progress' (subject not dropped as he was gorgeous!!)
P.E. ~ B/2 .... an able game player....valuable contributor to the lessons and team.....think she could push herself harder' (I loved P.E.)
Art & Design ~ B/1 '...continues to show great interest in the subject and is working to the best of her abilities' (hey that should be A/1!!)
English ~ B+/1 'excellentwork all term' (oh he just couldn't go that extra step and give me an A)
History ~ B/2 'more intense preparation for tests needed. Her work is generally quite satisfactory but, of course, could do better' (story of my life )
Geography ~ C/3 (oops) '..capable of achieving a very high standard in this subject but tends to be lazy at times and does not always give her best. She should resist the temptation to chatter to her friends ' (I really liked geography too... but it was the kick up the backside I needed)
German ~ B-/2 '... worked very steadily and I am pleased with the progress' (Vielen Dank)
French ~ C/3 '..... not making the effort she can do, tending to sit back and take things too easily' (merd!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing you got this far really - jolly well done and keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you join FuelmyBlog?
I'm going for the world's longest thread in the galaxy and you could help.

70steen said...

DP... welcome to the world of Donny... hope you managed a lie down after being exposed to my world :-)
I have joined FuelmyBlog but having such a small brain it takes a while to collate what I do now.

Oh yes I often wonder how I got to where I am now... it amazes me on a daily basis as it does my colleagues!

Anonymous said...

You've got colleagues!!!!
Blimey

70steen said...

I know hard to believe but I do work with other people ... how that happened who knows?? (but they are a lot stranger than me I can tell you !!