Sunday 29 July 2007

1975 April/ May

Mon 28th April
Kate came down. Went for a walk round the village no one was out. It was so boring

Tues 29th April

Had a visitor. It was Nick (the lad from Art Class) I nearly died when I opened the door Christ!! Mum didn't seem to mind (yes but I bet her hearing was on radar mode!!)

Wed 30th April
John from the 4th year wants to go out with me. I think Gaz is ace he played football with us at lunch time (who were all these boys??)

Thurs 1st May
Had a massive argument in Art about who was the best BCR or Mud. I love Mud. I nearly got beaten up (mmmm ? slight exaggeration me thinks?)

Sat 3rd May
Went to Art Class. Went into town with Nick, he bought a shirt. I chose it (arrrrr!!!)

Sunday 4th May
Washed my hair and did my homework

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're always washing! and losing bits!

70steen said...

At least I am clean ...... I may have lost my space hoper and pogo stick but at least I still have all my marbles ... :-) Thanks for dropping by DP it is always a pleasure to see you here