Tuesday 17 July 2007

1975 Last week of January

Mon 27th Jan
What a boring day, Kaz, Jackie and Loz were off sick.
Watched T.V. and did history hmework

Tues 28th Jan
Dentist. Got flouride tablets for my teeth (now I am not sure if these were them but I remember getting some red tablets that you chewed. When you had finished chewing them if you had plaque on your teeth it would show up blood red on your teeth, then you had to scrub like mad until it had all gone... which equalled all the plaque had gone. Great invention!)

Wed 29th Jan
Lads C.S.E. and G.C.E. mock exams (I presume the girls were invited to sit mocks too lol!)

Sat 1st Feb
Scout Hut Disco. 4 randy lads were after me and Jackie.
Got a bomber jacket (I remember this one it was black shiny satin with big elasticated cuffs and waistband ... so trendy.)
Micky T was with his girl

Sun 2nd Feb
Had a bath. Did Maths homework

No comments: