Thursday 26 July 2007

1975 April

Tues 8th April
My brother and wife came over. My neice has got 4 teeth now, 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom

Wed 9th April
Stayed in and washed my hair


Fri 1th April
Went to Jackie's. Kate has gone funny in the head, I spoke to her cousin Jack and he wants to go out with me. Kate went mad

Saturday 12th April
Art Class.
Went in to town after and bought some pink denim material to make a waistcoat.

Sunday 13th April
Stayed in
Made waistcoat
Washed hair

(I must have been going through that greasy teen stage ... washing my hair twice in a week! I do remember my mum buying me Batiste dry shampoo that was like talc, made your scalp white and podwery, infact I recall using talc on my hair when I ran out of Batiste as I figured it had the same effect .... how gross can't believe people still use it !!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got it for my older teen once as she had hair that she had to wash every day which wasn't good for it and so bought her the talc stuff and the balance of her hair righted its self, whether that was going to happen anyway we will never know.