Sunday 15 July 2007

Bringing in the New Year 1975

Tues 31st Dec 1974

Got up at 11.30 am. Didn't do much. Cut my brothers hair (can you imagine... a young teen in charge of a pair of scissors! The only hair I had cut previously was that of my Sindy doll & what a bloody mess that turned out to be)
Stayed up to see the New Year in. Didn't go to bed until 2.30 am

Wed 1st Jan 1975
Went to see Sweet Sensation at the Floral Hall it was ace. There were loads of really nice looking lads there. This lad with blonde hair followed me every where. (mmmm? a slight exageration me thinks!!)

Thurs 2nd Jan
Went to Jackie's, did some dancing

Fri 3rd Jan
Went to town with Mum and brother. Got a pair of shoes reduced from £7.99 to £5.99 to £3.00

Sat 4th Jan
Went to town. Went to the disco at the Scout Hut with Jackie, it was great

Sun 5th Jan
Went to church. Stayed in all day and watched T.V. Tidied my room at 10.45 pm (now my teen did this the other week......... I was heard to say 'what on earth are you doing that at this time when you have had all day, get to bed!! ooooops!)


No comments: