Saturday, 29 November 2008
29th November 1979
Cooked from 8.30 = knackered (oh come on it wasn't exactly Master Chef!!)
Skived off the rest of the day (god I hope my Mum doesn't read this .. oh or my teen come to think of it lol)
Did 1/2 of Sociology essay
Wrapped Corinna's Crimbo pressy
he wasn't very interested cos footy was on.
Well we are almost into December and only one month left of 70s teen years diaries. Can't visualise myself as 80s teen (although I was for a 2 years of the 80s)... must decide what tack to take with my blog come 31/12/1979???)
During December I will be posting extracts from my cousins e mail advent calendar. (CKX you should start a blog ... ) If any of you can remember from last year it is a mixture of the weird and wonderful, including games, pictures and bizarre web pages.
here is a taster from CKX of what is to come....
Are you at a loss of what to buy the man in your life this Christmas.... try these ........ yes very wrong!!
or how about some meat water...... eeeew!
what about a new tattoo in 3D?
Oh and from my brother .. some reasons not to own a cat lol (all the below I have witnessed with my two now elderly cats)
1. They stare with the exact same expression whether they are looking at nothing or an ax murderer.
2. They wait till your their human lays out their clothes and decide this would be the perfect place to take a nap.
3. They race through the house, hair on end and stop in an attack pose. Then walk of nonchalantly. Repeat as necessary.
4. They play with invisible objects.
5. They wait till their human is asleep and jump up and start kneading any available body parts.
6. They do a figure 8 through your legs while you are walking around the kitchen cooking something they won't get a bite of.
7. Before you get out of bed, they will make sure they are napping in the bathroom doorway on on the stairs.
8. They leave gifts of small animal body parts. Then wait to be praised. Stalk off if not rewarded for your gift.
9. If you absolutely have to go to the vet with them, they cling to your head with oh so sharp claws.
10. They wait till you are eating, then jump on the table and shed fur.
11. Using the litterbox at mealtimes appears to be great fun to a cat.