Wednesday 10 September 2008

10th September 1979 + Wonderous Wednesday


Monday 10
Worked 10.30 - 6.00
Bought a brown jacket for £26.99 (how much ?? gawd today that would be about £100!)
Phoned Sam
Watched 'That'll be the Day' = Excellent
Fi rang
Had a bath & washed my hair

Wonderous Wednesday is here soooo soon.. so ok!

1. we weren't sucked into a black hole today as the press would want us to believe and causing the end of the world (had we been .. hey I would not be posting)

2. my boss's, boss's, boss told me today he was soooo pleased I had decided not to leave and promised to make things better & if I it is not going how I think it should be ... then tell him (result!)

3. It is Thursday tomorrow so .... nearly the weekend

4. I have had 3 people contact me about my family history

5. Then there is this

Oh & 6 it is the Rev's 1st year bloggy birthday so a wonderous Wednesday al round

WTG REV ;-)




Oh I almost forgot 'That'll be the Day'... very un PC but great .. David Essex (swoon!), Ringo Star and Keith Moon...



11 comments:

The Rev. said...

I feel I should have been warned about that "Beautiful Men" link, as I was slightly surprised to see half nude men appear on my screen...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Couldn't have done it without ya!

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Good .... more patterns ..... my cup over floweth.

Oh yes and thanks for the link to the blokes who aspire to be like me ...... I feel much better now ..... when's that collision taking place? - I can hardly wait ......

Daddy Papersurfer said...

[Is your puta firing on all cylinders now?]

Anonymous said...

I am so sucked up with work that I didn't even realize that I was just about to die.lol Dad told me in the evening about the news and I was like, Oh really! I swear I would have re greeted so much had I died, I am yet to get married and I so much want to. ROFL

Anonymous said...

you've decided to stay in your job? did i miss that post?

70steen said...

oops sorry Rev with the semi clothed males .... just need to check again how semi clothed they are....... whoosh lol
:-)
& Rev you are very welcome so pleased to have made your aquaintance :-)

70steen said...

DP you were quite excitable earlier.. has that passed
{back is well and truly knackered ... trip to the quack tomorrow)

70steen said...

SB ~ there you go... you didn't know about it so if it had happened then you would have been ok... I feel for all those who had heard about and worried themsleves silly

70steen said...

NM ~ I haven't done a post I think I may have mentioned around somewhere... how ever it was a wonderous Wednesday as I found out that my current employer thinks I am doing a great job, doesn't want me to leave and is prepared to make changes to keep me ..... kinda nice to be appreciated :-)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I'm gonna have to tell Drowsey about that website...for her Wednesday HumpDay posts! :)

70steen said...

Olga ~ I did give drowsey a thought when I stumbled upon it .. swoon ;-)