Sunday 7 December 2008

7th December 1979


Had my hair washed and trimmed @ Tech = 25p (25p!! how cheap is that??)
Went to Fez's party til 11.00 = good
Was with Fi, Fi D, Les B, Les P, Sue Mc, Naomi, Claire, Bernie, Debs, Ann & Chez.
Fi was with Winny....

I am exhausted a full day of Christmas shopping .. mostly all done now but we ran out of shopping hours with it being Sunday trading hours accompanied by the hunt for teens Christmas outfit

Advent Day 7

This is so cute ... there are animals and birds on here I have never heard of ... I bet you go 'ahhhh' at least once ....

Todays game is a memory one. I had a quick go this morning and got a 'B' ... must try harder

I like this but unfortunately my camera is not up to the job, must save this page in the hope that one day I can afford a digital SLR.

If you had one of these puppies you would so have to do this lol



Cool :-)


so that is where Father Christmas lives!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the animals are gorgeous, I really want the donkey

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I'll be back later to have a proper fossick. The big FRIDGE might be arriving today and I have to be over at the CTR early ....... whooosh

70steen said...

NM ~ There are so many cute ickle ones I would love to bring home on there :-)

70steen said...

DP ~ so are you now the proud owner of a GINORMOUS, HuMONGOUS fridge?

Thought the memory game would be right up your street

MYM said...

I love Winnie! :)

And that dog is cute but that's just wrong, LOL.

I also love your new template - sheesh, I have to get visiting blogs more often again!