Tuesday 30 December 2008

30th December 1979


Sunday
Got up at 11.00
Went to the Post Office
Watched the Who on TV
Went to a neighbours house in the afternoon
Sam's aunt & uncle came for dinner
Went to the Woolpack
Bed at 11.20

*************************

Well it is almost here the end of another year... where did 2008 go to??
I am still dithering what to do with my blog come 1/1/09 whether to stay in the 70s and revisit the years I guessed at as I couldn't find my diaries but did latterly come across ... or to dive into the 80s??

When I started blogging I had no idea just how involved I would become with it ... my shoe becoming my logo and fellow bloggers becoming part of my life and me in theirs. Had I known then what I know I would have planned it better ... but there again probably not as I have enjoyed the evolution :-)

FuelMyBlog are holding a 70s New Year party tomorrow I do hope that everyone pops in whether or not you have a 70s outfit... I have done mine but have been a bit pushed for time so it is not 'disco-ee' at all ... (There is a promise of vol-u-vents and chesses and pineapples on sticks ... must remember to take the prawn party ring)



superb!!!
Sylvie and Kevin
strutting their stuff as
Sandy and Danny

7 comments:

The Rev. said...

This truly is a dilemma!

Certainly you can't just close up shop....can you?!?

Consider this me casting a vote for delving straight into the 80's!

Anonymous said...

What happens if I use the "Open ID Wordpress" option? Hmm....

[testing...testing...]

sylvied said...

I do hope you come and share a bloody mary or two with us!!!
Can't believe we are dancing on your blog ;)

70steen said...

dear Rev .. oh no I am not shutting up shop just pondering the direction to take.. hey you can't get rid of me that easily lol ;-)

Tomoorows post holds the ....answer ...

70steen said...

ooo sylvie a bloody mary sounds fabulous but only te one as I have to drive later tomorrow

Dancing on my blog? Of course! is there any where else you could strut your stuff with such passion lol ;-)

John C said...

I'm the naked streaker, so you can't take off your clothes, 70s. :)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I think it's about time those two grew up .......